Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Sorry for jacking everyones threads and going off topic.

Feel free to jack this thread - or use this thread if there is someone pissing you off because they just jacked your thread.

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happened to the forum? When I click the link to read the thread it takes me to the beginning, not where the convo is happening??? :o(
Same problem, I ended up half way through the thread, more confused than normal ....
WTF??
I've noticed a few changes in layout over the last few days - but this latest change is annoying.
Yeah its the same change that makes the txt show up on the main page, Luke can you please change it back? :o)
Yeah, the change is the suck.

We should get a real forum oi. I don't like this software :-(
Didn't it always do this? If I click on the topic link in the forum list it takes me to the beginning of the topic, but if I click on "latest reply by..." it takes me to the most recent post.

Or am I being stoopid?? I've been without beer for a couple of days coz my CO2 bottle ran out. Wife has been to get it refilled tho so beers are on when I get home!
That's how it used to work. But now we only have the option to see the repliers profile or the (beginning) of the thread they replied to.

I'd like to have the time/skillz/dollaz to start a dedicated NZ homebrewing forum. Don't worry Luke, I'm grateful for this site and don't mind using it, I just fucking hate this forum software with a vengeance.
Yeah - this new method sucks. I had to serach back 4 pages to see what Martin was talking about before. The only other way is through the RSS feed - but that can be 12 hrs behind a lot of the time... Change it back please?!?

And - I want to hear more predictions for summer beer for summer 2009 / 2010 1st prediction was Radler... the person who predicts correctly wins a brewery.
Yeah, RSS is always way behind for me.

I hope ning hasn't permanently changed the software.

American wheat is my guess for 09/10 summer. Actually gonna put that on my to do list, scratch that, indo-american wheat, geah geah.
I mentioned it to a friend who works for Ning - he agrees that on the Latest Activity box, the link should indeed take you to the latest post, rather than the start of the topic, and will ask the person working on that to take a look.
My pet peeve is that the rss feed only contains 10 items, so if you use a feed to track a busy forum a large number of the posts will be missed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service