Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Sorry for jacking everyones threads and going off topic.

Feel free to jack this thread - or use this thread if there is someone pissing you off because they just jacked your thread.

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does it really matter? Makes for interesting convo about beer which is why were all here eh?
Thanks. I still feel bad about it - I've been getting off topic too much lately I think.

Things are very quiet at work at the moment - and ALL I THINK ABOUT IS BEER. The rest is of natural course.
I can only think about beer today as well. However, I'm WAY hungover from one too many Renaissance's Scotch Heavy or whatever it was on tap at The Malthouse last night (it's all a bit fuzzy now). I think there was one or two Three Boys IPA's thrown into the mix.
Damn you Nolen. How dare you speak of "The Malthouse" on my thread. Dont you know, I'M FROM NEW PLYMOUTH!!!

If I want good beer - I have to stay the night at a B & B 30mins out of town. All the assortment you get in Welly is depressing the hell out of me! I'm planning to come down in a month for a boozy weekend.
Come on down... I'm sure there's a few of us around that would meet up with you for a few tastings.
Okay, here's a good thread jack...

Big ups to Mussel Inn. Ordered 4 flagons of Golden Goose, Dark Horse, Captain Cooker and Bitter Ass before Christmas (well, I ordered 24, as a group of us from work got together). All delivered to the Waikato within 2 days of placing the order, and at about $11 a flag delivered, the value was amazing.

All were great, but the Golden Goose lager was a stand out for me. Not normally a huge lager man, but this was very very nice. Crisp and quite hoppy! And the Capital Times man said that you would hard pressed to find a better lager than Mac's Gold- Ha ha!
Hijack
I've been nominated for an award for creative writing
Unhijack.
writing as Sue?
Yeh, I admit it, I've been wearing the dry hop stockings again.
Yeah, must admit I've been jacking a lot of shit lately.

Sorry if I've pissed anyone off.

It's funny how on some forums they get REAL emo if you jack their thread. Everyone seems pretty chill here though.
I jacked off just before. Is that the same thing?
hahahahahahahahahaha

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service