Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well its Mexican tonight at friends house, so suppling some Mexican Beer, thankfully not Cave Creek chilli beer :)
Have taken a punt and offering Red Pig. Should be a fun night.

Have great weekend

Chris
Its a rye wheat barley its closer to a wheat than IPA
Stink :o( I didnt really want to hear that :oP lol
"Its a rye wheat barley its closer to a wheat than IPA"
Dont worry i caaaaanntt stand wheat beer but quite liked Pale Ryder!!!
I quite liked it too but def not the most exciting of all the Emerson's. I really like Vienna lager though. The Brooklyn Lager was awesome for the small time Regionals had it in.
I love that Brooklyn Lager too. It is so beautifully balanced (cover your eyes hopsheads).
Hmm must have missed that one (blink of the eyes maybe?) lol!
Next Brewers Reserve is Red Rooster - Vienna style. On tap now at Pomeroys ChCh and going fast

CB
I'm also going fast.... to Pomeroys! :)
Burton Bridge Empire IPA - I'm in love. It's definitely my number one choice at the moment, and that is saying something because Fullers Vintage is blowing my brains too.

Had a very good Three Boys IPA and a lovely tasting Mayhem at The Malthouse earlier (tap trumps bottle again!), followed by a couple of Kid Chocolates when I got home. Great to catch up with Colin "Malty" Mallon again, it's been too long between drinks. Slainte mhath Colin... hope Epic can fund your trip to UK ;-).
Jeez Stu, after all that, at least you'll be sleeping throught the night !
How's the wee boxer ?
He's good thanks. This week has been a thousand thundering typhoons but that's due to the older two rather than the boxer. He's been in TKO phase all week... We seem to have a a knack with babies. One that hasn't yet transferred to toddlers.

It's been a long long afternoon - and only half pints - so I'll be fine for getting up in the night, I'm sure.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service