Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The quintessential new US hop variety. I'm getting in 5kgs of this stuff - and I need to fill the order out. I'll be up for 1.5kgs myself, so that leaves 3.5kgs open for the rest of y'all. FIRST IN FIRST SERVED. It's going to be (depending on the exchange rate) around $100 per kilo - probably slightly less... it depends on the exchange rate.

State your interest - this needs to be closed by Saturday morning.

Minimum order of 500gms please.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're keen to up the order, I'll take 500g.
Just spoke to Joking, who cant get online today, he can up the order but minimum would be 10kgs, so anyone keen to up their 500gms to 1kg?? He needs to know by the end of today...

Ill take a kilo if we get in 10kg!! Anyone else????
I'd take a 1kg
500gms if that helps
OK Y'all Here it is...

I'm able to extend the deadfline untill Monday and can offer Centennial AND Amarillo... However ALL OF THE QUANTITIES NEED TO AMOUNT TO 5KG EACH.

So - I'll leave the Simcoe to 5kg - and there is now another 2 lots of 5 to be filled up.

Each box comes in 5kgs - and thats it. Amarillo and Centennial costs the same as Simcoe.

Please sort out who is getting what - because I'm away from the computer for most of the rest of the week. I'm not getting Amarillo, or Centennial - so you guys go hard.

Cheers.
I guess ill just have to take that spare 500gms of Simcoe you saved for me bro ;o)

Ill take 500gms of Centennial as well! Im sorted for Amarillo tho

Churr
OK - looks like the simcoe is full... here is the break down:

me: 1kg
mike: 1kg
denim: .5kg
reviled .5kg
greig: .5kg
James: .5kg
herrschnapps: .5kg
crabbey .5kg

Sorry Ged - maybe you'll be able to wangle some of James and Crabbey - however there is 4.5 kg of Centennial to fill out as well as 5kg of Amarillo.

Y'all have till Monday to decide - Sorry about changing up the Varieties, but I didn't think that it would be so popular.

Also - if you missed out on your Simcoe, you can swap with your friends later on... I just have to keep the minimum amount (500g) where it is.
So can James & I (I'm assuming the offer by James still stands)
Yep, sharing the love....

I'm looking to split a 500 of Centential? CHCH takers?
Okay, I'll take 250g. I'm sorted for hops for like the next 6-12 months...
1kg of Centenial Here!!
I can up my Simcoe to 1kg if that helps get to 10kg.

I'll take a kg each of centennial and amarillo.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service