Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

In todays press. NZ craft ale bar. 80+ bottled beers and 8 beer taps. In lichfield area so its might be the Hop or could be something in sol square...I've left a message for the harcourts girl whos selling it..I kind of hoped it wasn't the Hop, then I changed my mind as I could leave my job and buy a microbrewing bar.

Rock on..Will keep the boys updated

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or the thirsty weta perhapshere
Just found it Horace..Price is same as the advertised price in paper and its the same consultant so 98% sure it'll be the one...

So..Who's up for a group buy then?
Can I just live there for free and make beer? :oP
Beer with soul in a soul-less bar... it always confuses me. I hope someone picks it up and continues the beer selection.
So it's not just me that thought that... I was really under whelmed and somewhat depressed knowing the place would not survive as is. When you have Sol Square & The Twisted Hop just up the road with infinitely more character and soul (albeit shit expensive beer for Sol Square), then you just can't afford to have a soul-less bar. Litchfield St is simply too competitive to allow it. You want people to have a reason to come, not just for the beer selection but because the place itself has a good vibe and feel; like the Twisted Hop on a nice summers night, sitting outside with all the other people mixing and mingling, talking bullshit.
I agree wholeheartedly. The beer selection alone will never do it. I've never been to the Weta but seeing this reminds me of zymergy (apparently the spelling mistake was on purpose... I can't remember the story as to why).

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service