Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Renaissance's seasonal release, Paradox, is just awesome IMO... It reminds me of some of the really hoppy refreshing Pale Ales that I like to brew, just not as bitter :oP lol

If you see it around, you should most definately try it! Chock full of Riwaka hops, nice balance between the hops and the malt, good body, all round a really good beer! An awesome quaffer for a hot summers day, my bottle didnt last very long thats for sure... :o)

IMO it kicks Perfections ass, which was previously my favourite Renaissance beer...

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Waikato peeps can get it at Hillcrest Fine Wines in Hamilton. Not sure when HWC or beerstore.co.nz are getting it.
We should have it later this week.
Damn, and I just ordered last night! :)
Oh what did you order?
I just wanted to try the Three Boys Plum, but as with most beerstore orders, I just can't help myself, and ended up with a bunch of beers and some glassware for Alex. Honest it's for Alex! ;)

2 x Three Boys 2008 Wild Plum Ale - (330ml Bottle) (1971)
1 x Ngahere Gold - (500ml Bottle) (1840)
1 x Discovery - (Glass) (1619)
1 x Duvel - (500ml Glass) (1106)
2 x Haymaker - (500ml Bottle) (1287)
1 x Hook Norton 303AD - (500ml Bottle) (1966)
2 x Cantillon Gueuze - (375ml Bottle) (1032)
2 x Boon Gueuze - (375ml Bottle) (1083)
Nice selection! love to hear what you think of Plum and ngahere....
If only they'd get some decent US stuff!
I see someone is importing Rogue into Aus now.
Brilliant!! www.slowbeer.com.au my brother inlaw lives down the road from them in St Kilda and Is coming to stay with us in 2 months, I wounder what he will be bring me as a Koha!! You have made my day!!!
4 imperials should do that trick... $32/bottle seems expensive but the Imperial IPA, the only one I've tasted, would certainly be worth that.
Yip I will being more than 4!! Just waiting for the email to tell us when they will be stocking it, 4 IIPAs 4 Imp Stouts and 4 Imp Porters, Nice
Ouch, 12 bottles at $32 each? $384???? And is that AUD or NZD?
Chchurchians can get in on tap in Pomeroys next month - at least it says it'll be there on tap on their website as Februarys beer of the month. Looking forward to it already now

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service