Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Who are your favourite members on www.realbeer.co.nz? Who has made your brewing better? The winner get's to give him / herself a pat on the back. Tell us why...

Here are some people who have made my list - these guys have directly helped me improve my brewing:

Reviled: Always working in the background making AG accessable to beginner brewers, and for the work he's been putting in getting hops from Oz, and sussing out brewery tours.

Mike Neilson: Always sending me beer great to taste, and getting the discussions some edge. He constantly questions conventional styles.

Stu McKinlay: My beer guardian Angel. Has been sending me hard to get beer, and discusses the finer points of brewing.

James_P: Very generous with giving me fantastically handy brew equipment - and just gave me a beautiful gift for me and my family.

Steve Plowman: Always hooking me up with grain, yeast etc etc. He is the man! Makes great beer - loves talking beer, drinking beer, making beer. Innovative, refreshing and very very very generous with his time.

NZ Brewer
Made this forum that changed my brewing life.

Denimglen For hooking me up with my Danscade rhizome, and being all round foulmouthed on the forum - which cracks me up!

NVIOUS For being my go to guy when I need some supplies that I cant get in the Naki.

Sorry to anyone who didn't make my list - more than likely you'll be on someone elses.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barry - Lets me use his mill regularly and pointed me in the right direction for all my keg gear

Steve Plowman - Isnt owning Hallertau enough? Obviously not, he is extremely generous with his time and if hes not busy (never) hes keen to talk about beer and offer tastings

JoKing - Allways online and available via txt for brewing info and advice, even when im freaking out last minute :o)

Mike - For giving me the biggest beer ive ever drunk ;oP lol

Martin – For being the SOBA guy and taking the hit on his credit card for our US hop craftbrewer order, and for saving my brew with a fresh pack of S-05 when my starter didn’t fire

Doublehoppy – For some trappist yeast and a taste of your barleywine

Glen – For some pils yeast

Tony – For driving us to Otahu for the steam tour

Everyone in the case swap – For making the case swap possible

NZBrewer – For this forum, and of course Epic, without you my work day would be soooooo boring and id still be brewing kits thinking it was awesome!

If ive missed someone chances are I still think youre a good bastard, as all of the people ive met through here are :o) But the above people are just standout..
Yeah - I check the site between jobs at work. If it's a slow day, I can contribute heaps. Glad to have made your lists so far!!!
Reviled - for being the BIAB pushing bastard you are.

Joking - for loosing a bottle of IIPA for me, but you're a dick for not sending me your address yet so I can send you something.

Stu - you're just a badass mother fucker.

NZBrewer- you're a dick for making this forum and making me spend more time and money on beer.

Everyone else- for not being fuckwits and just general good cunts.

This thread makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, lolz.
And a Dubbel as well - fuckin useless drivers.... oh well, the courier vans carpet had a nice drink then aye?

I just added you to my list bro.
"...and being all round foulmouthed on the forum..."

Aww hell someone's gotta do it.

I guess I should tone it down haha.
+1 bitch.
Are these awards? or is it a bit of Man Love? hahaha!!!
Awards - the prize is a pat on the back.
I want some man love.
Mate I know Jokings married having a child and im married so I know we cant offer you man love but is there any other takers? hahahaha!!!
I'd turn gay for you bro - then I could brew in your kick ass setup.
That sentense would be better without the word 'kick'.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service