Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around for a company/supplier who imports American beer into New Zealand. I am particularly interested in finding someone who imports Kegs of Budweiser - or someone who can offer me this service.
All my searches so far have lead to dead ends; can anyone help me at all? I am fully aware of the madness of this request especially since i am only looking for one keg of Budweiser!!
This is important to me and will go to whatever lengths i can to get one.

Thanks in advance,
Rochelle

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? Budweiser??? Are you sure :oP
Its not for me & i totally know what you mean but what can a girl do?? :-)
New Zealand Premium Beverages Ltd
13 Brown Street
Ponsonby
Auckland
09 376 8118

I think these are the guys that are distributing Budweiser. They are doing it via Tasman Liquor/Allied Liquor too
Tnks nzbrewer,

Tasman Liquor confirmed that Premium Beverages are the suppliers but their advertised phone number is wrong! i called it and some poor guy informed me of the mistake!
By any chance you wouldn't have another number for them? Tasman Liquor wouldn't give me their number for them and I've tried a google search & the yellow pages but no joy?
Did you try the cell phone number I emailed you a week or so ago?

Daniel
The Beer Store
Thanks HerrSchnapps but i've tried beerstore.co.nz - they have told me are not an importer but did offer a supplier who might be able to help but no luck! so far
Budweiser? Best suggestion is to call in a good beer evangelist to convert the poor soul! Sorry, don't mean to be a smartarse, but...
Hi Daniel,

I did contact them. I've left two messages but haven't had a reply,I also was given a land line for that particular company from Tasman Liquor but when i rang they said it was a wrong number? Another supplier who can't help me told me not many would be able to offer me anything as im only looking for the one keg!
I can understand this but im sure there's someone out there who can help me for the right price!
The issue is that usually the keg would need to be returned.. as they are not a disposable item. So it would involve importing a keg, drinking the keg, and then exporting the empty keg back to U.S.A.. Or buy the actual keg, and the beer in the keg, and get it imported..

Its going to be WAY cheaper just to buy the equivalent in bottles. It is only 13 dozen.

Daniel
Im sure bottles would be cheaper but its not the same. If its the keg that's the big problem i'd buy it along with the beer.
I contacted a shipping agent to see if they do or would import and customs clear the keg but not a chance, they recommend FedEx who don't carry dangerous good ie. Alcohol
I have one more number to call & if thats a dead end i might just have to take the hint and give up!

Cheers,
Rochelle
If they are bringing in kegs for some bars (and I'm sure I've seen Budweiser on tap before, I remember cringing), perhaps ask them if they can put you in touch with a bar, and arrange for the bar to order one extra keg - everyone wins. Except the drinker. ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service