Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

The last case swap went really well, it was just between AKL and ChCh, but this time round, if theres some people from Wellington keen to join in, well work something out...

So were planning on doing this again, probably once every three months or so to get feedback on our beers, and to try what everyone else is making... Im hoping this time round we get a few more people keen on this?

We need to do a few things

1. Compile a list of everyone whos keen, then decide how many batches we all do, if theres less people, well do 2 or 3 batches each...

2. Once we know whos in this time, we can vote on a date, which looks like its gonna be mid feb to mid march, depending on what works for everyone...

So ill start this off, im in :o) Who else is keen?

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Stuff so it will have a bit of age on it. Not mine I have nothing!! I am going to Do a 8% Amber but that wont be brewed till the last weekend of Feb and that coincides with the Beer festival. Damn!!
Holy shit guys.

I completely forgot about the case swap. Am not going to have anything ready for the swap at this rate of going.

Really sorry
Aww really Rusty? Get brewing man :oP lol.. If you can get something sorted let us know Rusty..

Thats cool, it seems we have two newcomers which is awesome :o) Alasdair and Ally
5 weeks man, whack out an ale. heaps of time.
Looks like i'll be doing that myself, not much left in the keg of Pils..... oops.
Is it acceptable to have an un conditioned beer? like the one I plan will only of been in the bottle 1 week?
I have no issue with unconditioned beer, given there are 11 or so to get through!
Nice!! 11 should be a couple weeks worth of beer!! Do we get to sample every entrant beer or just the out of towners?
With the revised numbers, its looking like 12 bottles, and unconditioned beer is fine just make sure you let everyone know if it needs a bit of time...

Mike, you will end up with one of every entrants beer, two boxes will be sent from each town and pick up will be arranged locally :o) This is what its all about!
The only issue is when you get one you REALLY like, and there is only one....
Is it too late to come in on this? Makes it a brewer's dozen...
More the merrier DoubleHoppy :o) So thats 13 x 750 ml bottles each! Awesome!

p.s Still have your Tripel in my fridge waiting for that special occassion...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service