Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

The last case swap went really well, it was just between AKL and ChCh, but this time round, if theres some people from Wellington keen to join in, well work something out...

So were planning on doing this again, probably once every three months or so to get feedback on our beers, and to try what everyone else is making... Im hoping this time round we get a few more people keen on this?

We need to do a few things

1. Compile a list of everyone whos keen, then decide how many batches we all do, if theres less people, well do 2 or 3 batches each...

2. Once we know whos in this time, we can vote on a date, which looks like its gonna be mid feb to mid march, depending on what works for everyone...

So ill start this off, im in :o) Who else is keen?

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In like Flynn.

I'm still reeling from how well it worked. I would have thought it would have been more difficult

WGTN, you guys have loads of notice. Let's be having ya!
Im in!
Good man :o) Our first WGTN swapee...

Mr Cherry, JT, Kempicus, Stu??? Are any of you going to join him?
So what's the story...haven't been following the thread...you guys just swap beers?
Thats pretty much it, just swap beers :o) its good fun! You should do it!

Basically we all get together, do a local swap first, then post a box (or two) down to the other guys, they do the same, and a week after postage its xmas for everyone :o)
oh right...i'll have a dig in the cellar...see what i've got....
Weve still gotta vote for a date, which will be mid feb mid march, so plenty of time to get a brew done if you dont have anything :o)

Just say youre in dammit!!! lol
Mr Kemp will be in, especially as he will want to check his competition for next years SOBA HB contest! :)
hahahaha yeah alright i'm in
I'm keen to join in with the Welly crew
The only issue with the Christchurch team was meeting at Pomeroy's to swap bottles..... and not leaving....

I'm in! :)
I'm definitely in again. Well, I have to be for my shot at redemption.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service