Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone keen for a pint of Galbraiths ale at Speakers Corner around 4pm this arvo?? Surely someone must be skiving off early as well ;o)
I am skiving off early, but alas not to go to Speakers. I'll be jumping on a bus down to the City Of The Future for the judging of the National Homebrew Competition.

Let me know how the Galbraith's beers are going. I really must get in there next week sometime.
Are you involved in the judging Martin?
Chief Steward. I'm just making sure all the beers get to the judges in a timely fashion.
lol city of the future??? Bahaha
Oi! You all suck! :P
Speaking of Hamilton, I need to go there for work in two weeks. Question is, when can I get a decent pint?
Greig's house!
House on Hood St... and, if you get a chance, do try to get along to the Ruakura (beer geek scientists, you'll be in heaven!!!)
Right, the RCC I keep hearing about. How fortunate I'll be working only just down the road.
A few OP's
Matthews bottle marked JT, Chris's 969, Stu's Smoked Amber
Three good beers.
I was very interested in Chris's, it was a late hopped brown, similar to the one I did with hopping suggested by Joking. Seemed bigger malt, fuller - what was the base malt there Chris ?
Mathhews was good, probably hoppier than last time I tried it, good and too easy to drink
Stu's Smoked amber, not as challenging as the Islay pale, very drinkable and testament to just how much smoked malt you can put into a beer
Um Malteurop It was an og of 1053 and I was 100g short on Munich so used 100g of Vienna?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service