Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Green Flash West Coast IPA - Holy fuck this is bitter.. So bitter I cant even type.. Wow
How do you make a thumbs up with all the & ( & (*^@(*& sign things? As the Green Flash IPA will get one for me!! actualy it may get two even maybee the my third thumbs up!! and it may even wink at you!!
This what you looking for?

You suck. Wrong Picture. Green Flash.

Now that's outrageous.
Love it...Just had some at the Malthouse. Delicious. Seriously dry, grapefruity, outrageous.
Dry? Wait till Sat!!!!!
Exchange Student Pale Ale (or as Pom's had on the board Student Exchange) from Golden Ticket.

She was paler (is that a real word??) than I expected, however very inviting. Served cold... much too cold as not a lot of hop aroma. A little bitter and a VERY SMALL taste of green onion at that temperature. Not a bad thing as it's a similar feature of Emersons Pils when too cold. As it warmed up the malt and hops come out and not onion! Some stone fruit and the bitterness is subdued by a residual sweetness and malt profile. Maybe it's because I'm a smoker, but it finished a little dry (the way I like my beers). If I wasn't driving I would have probably had another couple as although not a session beer, quite drinkable.

Congratulations Crabbey and Ally, I'll be back for another bash at it on Saturday (takeaways for BBQ) thanks for sharing. Look forward to enjoying it while it's around!

PS: Get it while it's there guys, it's a good'n.
Yep, it was niiiice, very niiiice as the guy in the photo somewhere above would say! Well done guys, it must be an awesome feeling standing in a room full of people who are drinking your brew severed by someone else from a commercial tap! Thanks for putting on the evening, when I left it looked like the tavern was on its way to being drunk dry of the Exchange Student!
It was toight like a man's.....
Top call James

Well done boys. Like I said as I left, I wasn't sure whether to be proud of youse or filthy jealous! I'll be back later in the week for a decent few.
Cheers boys - glad you enjoyed it and thanks for all the feedback and turning up!

Now for the bad news - she's only back at Poms from the start of November as BOTM. We'll keep you updated on our Facebook page as to other locations.
F***, knew I should have taken a rigger with me. Screw you then, I'll buy more HM 2k9, and drink my own beer.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service