Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Craig Bowen, at BeerNZ, has sneakily held back the last keg of Yeastie Boy's first batch. We're off to brew the second beer at the end of this week but we'd like SOBA members and the RealBeer community to decide where that last Pot Kettle Black keg goes.

So...

Where would you like to see it go? Vote for your preferred location and give us a reason why? We'll approach them and hopefully (assuming they want to keep it funky like Lee Dorsey) they'll have it on tap as soon as possible.

The floor is open.

Slainte mhath
Stu

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah when is the next one!?
Next one was being kegged and bottled yesterday... all ready to go, just got to get the word out now.

100% maris otter, with Sauvin and NZ Styrian - and no thyme;-). 4.7%. 30ibu.
Awesome, looking forward to it! Surprised by the abv, for some reason i was envisioning 3.7-4%
Is Sauvin your 'house hop'?
ha ha - sort of. I think it is under utilised. The next beer will have no Sauvin in it at all. That'll keep the Sauvin hater happy.

Yeh, ABV, we got a bit carried away with the Maris Otter. Everyone knows Sam and I are big fans. Our Golden Boy went through puberty prematurely ;-) He's more of a man than the SOBA newsletter predicted (that's where the 4% came from).
Mmmm otter gooood....piper gooood tooooo
no worries here i like the sauvin!
I'd read Ordinary Bitter on yeastieboys http://www.yeastieboys.co.nz/golden-boy and expected sub 4% as well
I love that you provide all the information about the beer such as SRM, IBU, ingredients. It helps me to learn what each ingredients produces and gives me more reasons to buy it!
Hmmm, that changed very recently ?
Were you there last night Barry?
I was there right after work, from 5:10 to about 6. Couldn't stay unfortunately.
Stink :o( We just missed you mate, by about 15 mins...
Only 10L left - that means there will be another top guest beer on straight away. Get into it! A recession is the most important time to support your awesome local bars.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service