Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

Allrighty then, I feel that due to all these new BIAB'ers and a few more new to traditional AG in NZ, that an inter island case swap could be the business??

Id like to organise something, so I need an idea of whos keen so I can get numbers sorted, then we can come together and work out a way that this will work... I know it seems daunting, but if the guys in aussie are doing state wide case swaps, theres not much difference in distance between say AKL and ChCh...

So come on guys, put your hands up, hopefully we get a fair bit of interest, id say we need at least 6 people?

Cheers

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought Rusty was organising...
Yeah, go on then. Yourself and Ged have done enough recently.

Reviled, I'll pm you my address
Right-o Chch-brewers.

I suggest that we get together at 3.15 at Pomeroys to make up the case. There's a bit more space outside there than any of our other craft beer options. I'll bring the car and go and get it posted. I can drop you all to another venue on my way, if you'd prefer, then I'll rejoin you and maybe have a shant or 2.

If that's agreeable to you fullas, we're set. You have until 4pm Friday to change my mind!
The bastard box tore as I walked into the house. Luckily the bottle that broke was one of my own.

Great night in Chch, James P and Ged were on top form,
Met up with Barry and tried his Pale ale in the weekend, was fantastic guys!!! Posting the box today, sorry was hectic busy sat and sunday...
Same here mate, how are you going about it? I've looked at Fastway and they look like a decent option.
lol, wasnt too sure, just asked SWMBO to post it :o)

How much would Fastway be? Guess a courier company is gonna be cheaper than good ol NZ post?
I haven't a clue, mate.

I'll use the post today for convenience sake and look into courier options for next time.
reckon Post is the best option, price-wise and ease of use wise.
Fair call, ill make sure it gets away today :o)
Well boys, Operation Sleepy Weasel is GO.

Posted the parcel just now, having cleaned the secretary's office out of packaging material. Hopefully everything will arrive intact as a result.

The post shop I went to also use Fastway couriers (with the same timescale as Package post but 33% cheaper) so it cost $19.40. Delivery date should be Wednesday or Thursday.
Posted via NZ post, $22, not much diff...

Now we play the waiting game :o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service