Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

Allrighty then, I feel that due to all these new BIAB'ers and a few more new to traditional AG in NZ, that an inter island case swap could be the business??

Id like to organise something, so I need an idea of whos keen so I can get numbers sorted, then we can come together and work out a way that this will work... I know it seems daunting, but if the guys in aussie are doing state wide case swaps, theres not much difference in distance between say AKL and ChCh...

So come on guys, put your hands up, hopefully we get a fair bit of interest, id say we need at least 6 people?

Cheers

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got back on Saturday and won't get to brew until this Sunday. I have a Pale ale on tap though that _might_ have enough left to bottle up. Remind me how many bottles I'll need?
Since youre only doing one brew, and theres 5 of us including you, only 4 750ml PET bottles... Or you can bring me a bigger one since you wont have to post it? ;oP

In regards to posting, should we just split the cost between the two of us? Then the guys in chch can split their cost between the three of them?
yeah sounds fair to me. I'll see if I can scape 4 bottles out of that keg - hope there's that much left!
So do I ;oP If not try for three, you can allways make it up to me later... haha
I only got my second down last night due to having chicken pox for two weeks. It's an ale (ish) from my first BIAB attempt and its fermenting out with S05 dry hopping an extra 10gram of Hallertau.
Should be ready by the 22nd aye ;oP Hopefully?
I'm waiting for mine to prime this week. Will make the call as to whether this is worth sending then. It'll be pretty tight to get anything else ready if not!
None of this "making the call" thing, I think its worth sending, even if your only reason is that you get replacement beer for it... :o)

If anything, just do it so that we can call this a success and do it again, when were all up and running properly...
I won't send anything that's obviously infected but anything else is fair game.
lol, if its infected just dont say anything and tell us its a Lambic ;oP hahahaha
LOL Lambic American Ale coming your way....

At least the Lager / Pilsner is the bees knees IMHO.
Haha...Goose Boon

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service