Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

Allrighty then, I feel that due to all these new BIAB'ers and a few more new to traditional AG in NZ, that an inter island case swap could be the business??

Id like to organise something, so I need an idea of whos keen so I can get numbers sorted, then we can come together and work out a way that this will work... I know it seems daunting, but if the guys in aussie are doing state wide case swaps, theres not much difference in distance between say AKL and ChCh...

So come on guys, put your hands up, hopefully we get a fair bit of interest, id say we need at least 6 people?

Cheers

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So youre in? :oP
I'm keen.
How do you see it working?
I have to get my stocks up a bit though, a month away at least for me.
Yeah well realistically be looking at maybe a month or two at least, to give people a chance to brew something for it...

Way I see this working is this...

We have a rep in each town whos interested, so say for example akl, welly, and chch.. So ill do it for Akl, and ill need volunteers from chch and welly...

And the only issue I really see is working out postage between everyone so that its fair...
So have we not got anyone keen from Wellington? :o(
So lets all vote on a date, whens good for everyone? Maybe early November?
Bump...

Have we lost interest allready? :o(
I'd be keener to try and make it a Christmas thing but I'll go with majority
Xmas is a pretty busy time of year, it would need to be early december me thinks at the latest...
I'm voting for mid-to-late November, as I'll be really busy around early Nov.
Sweet...

James, Barry? thoughts?
Yeah I'm down with mid to late Nov. I'm in Australia for 2 weeks in October (actually going to the Aussie National Homebrew conference!). So by late Nov I should have a style or two available to contribute.
Cool so the general consensus seems to be late novembish...

We only have 5 people which sort of sucks, should we try contribute two each instead of one due to low numbers to make it more worth while?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service