Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

Allrighty then, I feel that due to all these new BIAB'ers and a few more new to traditional AG in NZ, that an inter island case swap could be the business??

Id like to organise something, so I need an idea of whos keen so I can get numbers sorted, then we can come together and work out a way that this will work... I know it seems daunting, but if the guys in aussie are doing state wide case swaps, theres not much difference in distance between say AKL and ChCh...

So come on guys, put your hands up, hopefully we get a fair bit of interest, id say we need at least 6 people?

Cheers

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in. Am really keen to get some of the more experienced guys to give me some pointers.
Keen too, some pointers and seeing what others are doing would great. By the way, if you want a professional opinion, take a bottle (or two) along to the guys at Wigram and have a couple of beers with them.
Good men :o) So thats three allready, and im pretty sure another one on the way when he sees my PM, so maybe 4...

Come on, anyone else keen?
Once I get a couple of AGs under my belt I'll be keen, however as I am still an AG virgin, it may be a couple of months.

Nice advice about Wigram, HerrSchnapps, I'm heading in there for some grain too given the price Paul gave me!
Just do an AG this weekend then it should be ready by the swap :oP lol
If my kettle is finished by Friday, then that is the plan.

However at this stage keg being cut and tap assembled, grain bag being made, grain being purchased, jerry can being bought (for no chill), and waiting for Wyeast order to arrive.

Otherwise I feel a cold coming on and may have to take a couple of days off next week to get over it...
lol, good man, id be lying if I said I havent done that before...

If we get some decent numbers, I reckon the go could be plan it for say a month or two, that gives brewers a chance to maybe make something special for it? What do you guys think?
Yeah, my flatmate and I went around there to buy our grain for the first AG. Had a couple of beers with them, they quizzed me on everything brewing related and ended up charging us $30 for 4 bottles, 4.5kg of grain and several glasses of beer - "because you're students". Great guys and, shit, $2 a kg for base malt is awesome! I'll be heading over there sometime this week for more malt when my Brewers Co-op package of goodies turns up... I think I need help ;)
Nope, I'd already replied before you'd PMed me!
Ahh its you, different name dammit :oP hahaha

Sweet as mate
So wheres all the boys from wellington?
Earning a crust to pay for our brewing :- )))

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service