Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi All
(Hopefully I didn't miss a thread here, I searched first!)
Just wanted to see if anyone has rhizomes available this year? I hear there is a shortage, however if there are any suppliers anyone knows of I would be keen to given them a go!

Maybe we can get a list of suppliers going? I see in the old forum that Stephen @ Hallertau may have been one of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Views: 17329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same age as Jokings... looking very happy and growing vigorously now!
Your beers are clear mate!!!! It looks like there is nothing in that Glass!!!!!
Photobucket

Original Danscade, been transported.

Photobucket

A Danscade root cutting that's taken off really well.

Photobucket

Another Danscade, growing albeit slowly.

Photobucket

The Smoothcone from Joking, grown a couple of inches since planted and a couple of new shoots.

Photobucket

Some Danscade cones from last season on the bine.

Glenscade 6 weeks after receipt of rhizome. Boy these thing grow fast.

Epic Danscade, now around 5 weeks old from planting and growing like a mo'fo! (thats a 500ml Epic there too) I'll trim back most of the vines in another week to let just the three take all the goodness up the stakes
Shit thats made my smoothcone look like a piece of crap :o( Its still tiny... This is after a good month and a half..
Well it gets at least 12 hours of sun at the moment, and a big water every day. Its very happy :)
Time for cuttings me thinks.... :)

Guessing the Epic was from Halswell?
Maybe in a couple of months I could share the love...
And Epic was actually from Merivale Fresh Choice, I think its a new addition?
It wasn't there the other day... I see a quick trip there on the way home, after picking up grain and a couple from Wigram...

I'll wait patiently for those months to roll by...
It wasn't there early last week when I picked up the Fullers etc, but the Lager & Pale Ale have been both there since around Thurs or Fri last week
I swung past on Tuesday and picked up a St. Peters Old Style Porter. It was great.

They have the large bottles of epic in there at the moment

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service