Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Nothing more significant to say than Epic is $15.90 for a six pack, that makes about $63.60 a case. Just in time for xmas. Thanks Moore Wilson.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You tell me the best beer store in New Plymouth and I'll work to get it stocked there.
I couldn't tell you Luke - I don't buy beer down here! I've looked in all the shops - but it's all the same shit. I just drink my own stuff 100% of the time now.

I suppose New World or Woolies would be the best. There is only "The Mill" and "Liquor King" and all they wanna tout is their own crappy brands of sugar based junk.

I thought about starting my own brewery down here to wise up all the local peoples backwards beer attitudes. But at 52,000 people I think I would get 51,999 people asking me "Do you serve normal beeer like export gold, or tui?"

EPIC!!!!!!!!!! GIMME EPIC!!!!!!!!
Kauri Cottage at Egmont Village has a pretty good craft range (Emersons, Invercargill, Tuatara Townshend, Wigram). Ask him nicely to stock Epic - and next time he orders I'll send a few samples up. A double barrel approach.

CB
Explain yourself Sir...
We send beer to Kauri Cottage - ask him to stock Epic & he just might....
This is great! Do they have an off licence?
Not sure - call Nick 06 7522757 and ask him. He has my pricing so you could order together/thru him if you want case lots from me.

Otherwsie try Beerstore.co.nz
Have you heard of "Butlers on Stop" I see they have purchased some Epic in the past.
I have been in there - it was about this time last year I spose... From memory the 330's were going for $6 each!

I'll pop down and have another look today.

Thanks for looking into this for me!
I just went all the way down to Oakura (still way closer than Hamilton or A'Land) and they were selling Epic in the 500mls. I bought them out of shelf stock. Thanks for your help on this pressing and important issue Luke and BeerNZ: My mouth appreciates it but my liver doesn't.
The 'Impish Brewer' strikes again with a new marketing ploy. Epic by the slab from all local corner stores...!!!
Wheres Moore Wilsons?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service