Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man I wish I went last night!! Just wasnt working for me damn it!! So tonight I will drown my sorrows with a Rogue Yellow Snow IPA and a Rogue Captain Sigs Northwestern Ale Sierra Nevada Celebration and some more Green Flash West Coast IPA!! Damn Wellington has some mighty fine beer for sale at the Moment!!
Man thats so not fair :o(

Guess ill have to drown my sorrows at beer festival tomorrow ;o)
Beer festival you say?? What beer festival?
*gasp* You dont know??

Liquorland Beer Festival at Ellerslie Race Course tomorrow mate, make sure you come along, the brewers guild will have a stand this year which is where ill spend most of my day most likely...

Or, if you dont want to have to push through the masses of stupid jager drinkers, there is also a wine/food/beer festival thingy out in Kumeu where Hallertau will have a tent!

Both are good choices :o) Its a very beery day in Auckland tomorrow...
I did think of you for a bout 37 nano seconds when the RIS's came out. I quickly got lost in the moment though... :P
Rogue Captain Cigs Northwestern Ale is a beer and a half big thick and cloying with a huge bitting bitterness with a long robust finish!! Right Up my alley way!! Im going to blow Hashigo apart this arvo I hope they have enough beer!!!!!
sounds like it's got balls (as you'd say Mike)
Nah I would say Fucken Balls!!! hahaha
yeh, good times... the beers were different from what I expected and that really pleased me.
Had a Moa Original tonight and it was superb! I'm not sure whether this beer has changed or whether my palate is just liking this beer at the moment but either way we seem to have reached a beautiful synergy and I'm loving it. I need to buy some more!

Had a couple of JamesP's beers yesterday evening, and a couple more of Mike Neilson's last weekend.
James: NZ Pale & Pils
Mike: Stout & Berliner Weiss
Great beers chaps. I just hope the ones I gave you guys stack up :)

Just sipping my own Spicy Wheat Beer at the moment and there's a pint of B-Sharp whistling at me from the garage.
B-Sharp

A riwaka something ?
I don't remember a post about a B-Sharp - do tell more

Just had the last bottle of 675 - mild - three months old - nah, it's a style to go for fresh.
Never mind, I'll learn, one day

Must start drinking some Guinness, had a stocktake, there's eight litres of it in the fridge
Might make it a black night, one night
B-Sharp is my Pale Summer Ale hopped with Styrian & Riwaka. I love it and I've been getting some good feedback on it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service