Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey, so I'm thinking about getting a 2L conical flask off labwarehouse.co.nz for yeast starters, but because I'm a tight student I really don't want to pay half the cost of the flask in shipping. So, does anyone in ChCh want to get something from the Lab warehouse and combine the order and save on shipping?

Views: 1068

Replies to This Discussion

I've been looking at labwarehouse recently too and am interested in the same, a 2L conical erlenmeyer.

http://www.labwarehouse.co.nz/product_info.php?products_id=110

I guess the freight price would double with the same glassware!
They still quote $13.50 courier with two.
Sounds good to me! Let me know when you want to progress.
Chaps..IF you want to add another item then I'd be happy to jump in as well..It might knock the freight price out for you guys though so let me know..Happy either way.

Ged
I'm happy to split the postage with more!!

Next thing to start on is the stir plate and clean area for yeast harvesting.

Slight thread hijack, however I have some spare (20 - 30) polycarbonate conical bottomed sample / test tubes with screw on lids available if you guys are getting into slants.

Hope to have Wyeast 2042 in there in the next month, and then Weihenstephan (W34/70) recultured from dry as it is impossible to get in NZ.
I went exploring today, given I am still off with the chicken pox, and it seems the postage is still 13.50 for three 2L erlenmeyer flasks.

I'll probably get some stir bars too.
Have you boys gone ahead with this buy yet?

I might be a bit keen and I'd also be interested in splitting a pack of rare earth magnets too
I haven't heard anything yet, however don't worry about buying them, I have half dozen old hard drives, just need a torx screw driver to get the magnets out... or a dremel! :)

Happy to share my crap with anyone!
Awesome bro, thanks.
Been busy at the moment, but yeah, maybe next week?
If you want I can organise the order? Happy to help out.
Yeah whatever, we could make the order today really. I just want a 2L flask and a couple of the 48.5x9mm stir-bars (from reading the old stir-plate thread, thats what Dan was going for)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service