Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Just spent an excellent weekend in Christchurch. On Saturday afternoon, I caught up with James, Crabbey, Tony Garmonsway and a couple of other mates, at Pomeroy's.

What an excellent selection of beers on tap! We had (as far as I can recall)
Tuatara Helles
Emerson's pilsner
Bookbinder
Emerson's hoppy porter
3 Boys Oyster stout

and last but not least Emerson's mild. The highlight had to be the surprise that Richard Emerson, coming in person to unveil his new mild on hand pump at Pomeroy's. I had the pleasure of having a good discussion with him about the beers in general and the added bonus of having one of the first on tap. Smooth, light amber, with a toffee palate with a strong emphasis on the malts.

It was a pleasure to catch up with James and Crabby and we had a good session. Thanks guys.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky SOB.
Thanks for a great afternoon and look forward to catching up on your hunting grounds some day soon!
Boys,

Sincerest apologies for my no show. Had some visitors that failed to take the hint.

Next time eh?
I'll throw my apologies into the hat (cos i don't know if Crabbeys did on the day)

Was in Rotorua on an Air NZ Mystery break and didn't get back to Chch till 6pm (far later than anticipated) and then had a mates b'day to attend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service