Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi there
Does anyone know where I can get a good range of Belgian beers in Auckland? Is there a good shop around?

I'm looking for a Belgian Saison in particular.

Thanks!

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, I was going to spend that $200 on Saison anyway
And as the Lawyer for DB, my client is demanding you stop using the following trademarks: "Saison", beer descriptors "gold", "light" and "fresh", the adjective "refreshing" and the numbers "4" and "5". Please rename these or we will pursue legal action.
Alas no Saison for me, was out at Hallertaun earlier today and was not yet on.

But the Amber Lager was on, and was tasting very good indeed. Every thought of keeping it on all year round Steve?
What's the story here? What does evil DB do or not do with 'saison'?
Apparently DB has trademarked the word "Saison" in New Zealand, in the same way that they've trademarked "Radler". The latter is the subject of action of a SOBA campaign at the moment - see http://www.soba.org.nz/
They have trademarked Saison, it's in the IPONZ database. Here.
Also Radler here.
Maybe the brewers of New Zealand should all create a Saison to make a point. Imagine the cost to DB if 50 companies/brewers all launched Saisons.

Say on the 18th July, being International Brewers Day.

50 x legal fees would cost them alot of time and money, and would make a point.

Maybe if things haven't been resolved by BrewNZ the festive brew should be a Saison.
Random thing as I was trawling through the database, but look who's trademarked a few things...
Your link is bung (as it uses a setting in your cookies....)
Bugger, ah well, it was TM for Sierra Nevada and a few of their beers.
Sorry.. I'm confused as to what I should be looking for.. It comes back with the owner as:

Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. . 1075 E. 20th Street, Chico, California, 95928, United States of America

Daniel
I see Sierra Nevada Brewing Co have registrations for their beers here, but that is international trademarking at work...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service