Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kier, you're wrong about Rebellion; it was set up as a response to the closure of Wethered's of Marlow - long before Brakspear's closed in Henley. But I agree, Rebellion do make great beer.

I used to live in Cookham and loved the Wethered's and Brakspear's beers - particularly the latter.
Oops - my mistake - I'd actually totally forgotten about Wethered's. Where in Cookham? I used to drink at The Royal Exchange (long since turned into an indian restaurant) and my sister worked at The Crown for a while. I actually grew up in Furze Platt and used to walk home after an evening out.
Have you tried the Lovibond's Brewery beers?
No, not yet; that pleasure awaits me. But from what I've heard and read they sound most promising.
I was within a stone's throw of the railway station in Cookham Rise (The Railway Tavern is also a curry house these days!)
A very old Green Man Stout very nice!!!!!
Now and im not bragging but a 2006 Rogue XS Russian Imperial Stout, This has to be one of the best beers I have ever had all it needs now is and I wish I had one but a Cohiba Robusto and the night to ponder my thoughts!! Maybee next bottle.
Never tried it but I'd have not trouble believing you after trying the XS IPA2.
All I can now taste in this is smooth chocolate, port and Coloumbus this beer is a hop monster!! I had a look on there website at there ingredents, but no coloumbus in the hopping department but they do say that their is two secret ingredients 1 of them has to be coloumbus as its everywhere, I turn around and its there I block my nose and drink it and its their!! The other is?????? Dont want to say it but sugar?? it is awfully dry but finishes at 1.031???? Someone else out there who can explain this to me?
Yeh, I think it is their best beer when it is on song. Simple but very good.
Epic Lager. Really good but it is just the type of beer that have one of every couple of months to see that all is well... it is.
Tuatara Ardennes off tap from Regionals. It's what little girls are made of, I think.

Emerson's Dunkel Weiss is $5.45 for a 500ml bottle down there now. Bargain.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service