Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Aidan Curran's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"NZ Cascade or US Cascade? So would you be inclined to put in some of each hops in al…"

Aidan Curran replied Mar 9, 2012 to Looking for advice on combining Nesson Sauvin and Motueka hops

23 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by jt

"As far as I'm aware, if temp swing to the warmer side can result in off flavours, if…"

Aidan Curran replied May 6, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"a simple thing to help keep temp more constant is some insulation around the ferment…"

Aidan Curran replied May 6, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"My beer turned out good although perhaps a little more bitterness than I prefer on t…"

Aidan Curran replied May 5, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"Just an update on this - I brewed up a batch of 'Slutty Red' using a can of Coopers…"

Aidan Curran replied Apr 7, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"so what does a big pot cost and where's a good place to get one?   I guess electric…"

Aidan Curran replied Mar 8, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"They have a Spotlight here in Nelson. Why is that particular material the choice for…"

Aidan Curran replied Mar 8, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"I have a 12L pot so might get myself a bag and have a go at a partial. Is muslin any…"

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"The main flavour hops are Motueka (aka Sazz B, hence the Sazzy Red). Got a recipe fo…"

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"Thanks for the link. I was wondering what the $350 outlay that denimglen mentioned i…"

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service