Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Just a quick reminder about the Conference and Comp, If you havnt brewed yet it's still not 2 late!!
Looks like its going to be a good event, and remember the start time of 1pm.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

If you haven't brewed it yet, don't bother! My APA is just about about to peak (I'm estimating early November it will be at its best) There's no shame in not entering... :P
Nice!! All I can say everyone is Iucky I pushed my one a little to far!! If you hate your enamel on your teeth use my APA it will get it off quick smart!!
I think I managed to rescue mine from the rotten eggs ... but just in case I'd suggest opening it out the back.
I tasted mine last night and it no longer looks, tastes or smells like Epic Pale Ale.

It looks, tastes and smells BETTER!!!

Don't forget think about what style you want for the next WellyBC...
You lads have all fallen into my trap and brewed out of style while I have screwed up and now my APA is to style!

//sigh - I'm thinking a doppelbock for the next one?
I reacon I will be chossing the next style and its Berliner Wiess!! just jokes I would choose Imperial IPA or Tripple IPA
So how many beers will there be for judging and do we all get a taste or is it just for the judges?
1 From me.
Normally, the winner gets used up pretty quickly - most people swarm for it and there's never enough to go around.

If you bring a swappa bottle or equivalent, there is generally plenty to go around. Also, with the losers permission we try to make sure that every brewer gets a taste of that - as generally it's flawed and we use it as a discussion point to the tune of how to avoid getting such flaws in your process.

Then we get drunk.
Will you have a beer in the comp Jo?
Not this time mate - gotta give you fellas a chance to win I spose.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service