Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I have 2 Fridge/Freezers for sale and 1 Freestanding Freezer,

Free Standing Freezer is unadultered and could fit 4 kegs in with a bit or adultary or used as a  Temp controled fermentation with a heat pad and a temp controler (only way to might I add)

Fridge/Freezer 1 is a good back up fridge for crash cooling storing beers and hops or fitting 1 keg in but is only good for the above

Fridge/Freezer 2 is my fridge I serve my beer out of @ the moment fits four kegs nicley with room on the door for some bottled ones 1 hole in the wall for gas so no risk at butchering a fridge and a big freezer on top for a shed load of hops!!

They are all in good nik dont frost up and do anything silly like than im only selling them as I need room for my Hot Rod in the garage, 1st Freezer $250 second is $100 and the other is $150

These fridges are good enough and could be used as Kitchen fridges, by why the fuck?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was dead keen on the $150 fridge freezer but then I remembered you are in Welly :(
Does this mean that you have stopped homebrewing now that you turned pro?
No way hosea!! Im getting itchy feet at the moment and really want to walk into the garage and start brewing!! and I have allready brewed 20,000L allready this week!! What a weirdo!!
And I bet all you want to do to that 20,000L is add more hops! :)
The one on Wednesday was all US hops and 6.25g per litre in the boil and mostly all late!! So no worrys there!!
Yum, looking forward that already.
Hey Mike do you still have the $150 fridge freezer the 4 keg one?
Could be keen if you do just need some dimensions to see where it will fit!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service