Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HY THERE,, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF SOME BREWING COURSES IN AUCKLAND, IM REALLY INTERSTED IN LEARNING THESE PROCEDURE,, so any information about any kind of micro brewery,, or restaurant or something that gives this type of course,, i will be really thankfull,, cheers

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was sort of targeting it at you Steph...

I was trying to kill 2 birds - but it looks like too many people are otherwise engaged. Perhaps another time.
I'd love it. Have started collecting some Emerson's bottles in the hope I can fill them one day. But, as I am the vollie coordinator, I'll be spending ALL my time at Beervana over that weekend. Must confess, I am NEVER up at 8am on a weekend!!
if you are rescheduling let us know, I'll book airfares if I have the weekend free.... If it is far enough in advance, fares to anywhere are cheap enough at the moment, even to P.Nth, Akl, Wtn, anywhere! As you point out, saving a year - long learning curve is worth its weight in gold/Epic!
I think we will reschedule. I'll start another discussion closer to the time we run it.
From memory I have seen an email that stated Massey are launching a 5 day brewing short course at BrewNZ this year. There's one in Melbourne too. Probably others in Aus.

People always welcome to come along to mine on a brew day but that is usually a Friday, so most would have to take a day off work.
Now that's something I'd think about signing up to. Oh, and visiting you on your brew day Stu ;)
Well, Mike and I will be brewing a IIPA on that Saturday (29th of August) so anyone who wants to come along to check it out is more than welcome.
I wouldn't mind seeing you hop freaks in action, count me in.
Bear in mind that the SOBA AGM is on that morning, and I'd recommend that true blue beer geeks go to the morning sessions of Beervana if you want to talk to brewers. The evenings will be FULL ON.
So who's going for the SOBA exec positions this year - seems quiet on the nomination front!
(I'm too busy with geek stuff to realistically be able to give it the time and energy it needs)
hey

just wondering if there were any more plans on the pipeline for another brewing day to help us newbies?

would be very interested if there was, especially in the wellington area!

cheers

pete
Hey Peter

Yeah there can be if you wan you can come join me on a brew day, im brewing every weekend this month so feel free to come along.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service