Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First brew day for nearly a month, and first weekend brew in ages. Feels good to be doing it in the daylight!

Gardes! Gardes! - French biere de garde, based on JZ's recipe in Brewing Classic Styles
4.26kg Global Cologne malt
1.15kg Munich
0.3kg CaraRed
0.37kg cane sugar

Mashed at 68 degrees

40g UK Fuggles @ 60 mins

Yeast will be Wy3711 French Saison. Got a nice 1 litre starter bubbling away, ready to go.

Aiming for an OG of 1.062, so not to crazy strong.
Almost a disaster - nearly forgot to add the sugar! No wonder my pre-boil gravity was so far off!
For those UK Ale enthusiasts...
http://www.libertybrewing.co.nz/content/warminster-floor-malted-pal... And for the sceptics:
http://www.warminster-malt.co.uk/documents/OrgCertificateto31-05-20...

Oat malt is back as well. I actually got the floor malted Warminster stuff in especially for the next WBC - this (being organic) is rediculously expensive, but I was really impressed with the stuff last time I used it. It's different to Maris Otter, Golden Promise and Pearl Pale - so for the true blood enthusiast this stuff is worth a shot.
Can I buy it by the sack?
I suppose considering the ongoing transaction between us, you can have it bro.
if there's only 1 I don't want to hog it though
I can get more easily enough mate.
got any of the organic hops?
Nope - the only organic hops I have is Rakau. I still have a little bit of dirty old non-organic Amarillo and Simcoe availale though.
You are not authorized to access this page. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you hogging it all for yourself :o)
It's sold alrady Simon - I'm going to have to order some more.
Can you get Organic Maris Otter?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service